The HWP-140B Skid Steer Firewood Processors of Halverson Wood Products is perfect for light commercial and residential use
Halverson HWP 140B Firewood Processor
Perfect for light commercial and residential use, the HWP-140B Skid Steer Firewood Processors of Halverson Wood Products in Pine River, MN truly make the job hassle-free. When attached to a skid steer or other equipment, it enables the operator to easily and efficiently perform wood cutting and splitting tasks which normally require 2 to 3 people and a couple of tools – all in the comfort of the cab seat.Request A Quote
- Designed for the commercial user that cuts 100-200+ cords per year
- Comes standard with an Adjustable 4-Way Splitting Head
- An Adjustable 6-Way Splitting Head is also available
- One-man operation, with simple controls
- Operate the machine from the safety and comfort of the cab on your Skid Steer, Mini Excavator and even Tractor
- Process 1 to 2 cords per hour!
- Mobile – take it to the wood, instead of having to bring the wood to the splitter!
- Easy to set up and easy to store with quick attach/ detach.
- Process wood right into your truck or trailer
Weight: 1,560 LBS
Dimensions: 104″ × 54″ × 59″
HOW THE ATTACHMENT WORKS
Logs are picked up with the equipment’s forks and then rolled onto the trough and moved to the table. Once in position, the operator engages the chain swathe, log is cut, and then falls into the splitting trough. The advancement arm of the firewood processor moves the log to the next cutting position while simultaneously ramming the cut piece into the splitter. Our firewood processing equipment can cut wood into lengths of up to 22 inches and can split the wood into 4 or 6 pieces, depending on the choice of splitting heads.